Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a site Created

Options
  • 26-09-2006 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,947 ✭✭✭✭

First of all if this isn't allowed please delete mods and apologies.

I'm looking for someone to do a basic site, which would be simalar to http://www.boyhillcookers.co.uk/ only obviously look a bit more professional.

The domain I want is available and its a .ie domain, now the site would have about 10 pages in total mostly of Graphics with some text.

What I'd like is someone to register the domain, find someone to host it and create the site and give me all the files so I can update the basic site content when needed.

Now I'm not looking for someone to create the greatest site a low budget nicely finished site is the object. There will be about 10 different pages, really just detailing the range of products and then one with a history of the company and a contact page. I'm not sure what way the search engines work these days but anything that could be done to help it be found in google when people search for their products would be great.

I work in IT so I don't need a big selling push here I just don't have time and was asked by a good friend to set this up so if someone is interested let me know and I can work with you to get a quote and take it from there.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Presumably you have all the images and the individual page content sorted?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,947 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Yes I would.

Well I'm interested. Have you any idea of the kind of design you would like?

Not really, anything that looks decent and is simple to navigate. Something like: http://www.waterfordstanley.com/ would be perfect.

Fair enough, well PM me if you want to discuss further!

• Advertisement

Does anyone know the going rate for creating a site like I have described?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

That depends in who's doing the job.
    Could be anywhere between 500.00 euro done by freelancers or students

to

1000.00 or even 1500.00 Euro done by some professional registered person who can also give you a back up, guarantee, etc.

Advertisement