Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playlist 25/09/06

• 26-09-2006 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭

www.xfmdublin.com

1. The Black Keys “10AM Automatic”
    2. Third World “Now That We’ve Found Love”
    3. Dillinger “Cokane In My Brain”
    4. Junior Murvin “Police And Thieves”
    5. James Brown “Get Up Offa That Thing”
    6. Buju Banton “Champion”
    7. Lyrics Born “Send Them”
    8. Papa Gee and Colours Afrobeat Foundation “No More War”
    9. Scorpions “Still Loving You” (yes!!)
    10. Juliette And The Licks “So Amazing”
    11. Rapeman “Trousers Minnow”
    12. Aaron Stout “The Coronation”
    13. Archie Bronson Outfit “Cherry Lips”
    14. The Pipettes “Your Kisses Are Wasted On Me”
    15. God Is An Astronaut “Fire Flies And Empty Skies” – “All Is Violent, All Is Bright” album out now on Rocket Girl Records. www.godisanastronaut.com
    16. Clearlake “Widescreen”
    17. Clayhill “One Nerve”
    18. Arab Strap “The Girl I Loved Before I F*cked”
    19. the delgados “Is This All That I Came For?”
    20. Malcolm Middleton “Autumn”
    21. Tunng “Jenny Again” – single out on Full Time Hobby Records now.
    22. James Yorkston “Steady As She Goes” – single and “The Year Of The Leopard” album both out now on Domino records.
    23. Micah P. Hinson “Yard Of Blonde Girls”
    24. Clark “Ted”
    25. Northstation “To Carve In Stone”
    26. Ping Pong Bitches “Roc Ya Body” Punx Soundcheck mix – single out now on Umami Records.
    27. Squarepusher “You’re Going Down”
    28. Larkin Grimm – no track listing. Larkin Grimm plays Lazybird upstairs in The International on Sunday 1st October.

You can catch a random repeat of this show at www.xfmdublin.com until the next live program on Monday 7-9pm GMT.

Listen to Xfm online, launch radio at: http://www.xfmdublin.com. Thanks.

Pastis-Cahouètes live 7-9pm GMT on Mondays.

Advertisement