Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breadbord....

Options
  • 26-09-2006 4:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭

BreadBoard wrote:
    Sorry to take this off topic for a sec, but Kastro (you seem to be a tattooist) does tattoo shading be more raised from the skin for some reason?

the only real reasons your tattoo could be raised is the machines setup was too strong for your skin, the voltage was too high and or the area was over worked.. is the raised area itchy every now and then?
    does it show signs of ink fading?

my first tattoo was the same, i got it when i was 14, not going to say where coz i lied about my age.. im 22 next month and its still raised.. nowhere near as bad as when it first was.. but alas i dont like it anymore, going to get it covered with a nice backpiece or something.. have to draw it out first tho.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭BreadBoard

wow my own thread :D

I was just wondering as when I was getting my last tattoo I wanted to get shading but another guy who was getting work done said the shading would be raised more than the rest of the tattoo, so I didn't get the shading done.

He showed me shading he got done and it was raised more that the rest of his tattoo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

was he just another joe soap or a tat artist?

He was a joe soap, but he had alot of work done.

ahh but just because he has a lot of work done dosent mean he knows the ins and outs of tattoos.. perhaps hes bin sticking with the same artist for years and the artists setup dosent suit the artist and or the joe soap.
    if your tattood properly the black ink should be black, the red should be red when its healed.. and the skin regardless of what part of the tattoo, be it fill in or shading should be smoth to the touch.. if its not you have scared tissue.. this can go down after a few years.. then again it might not.
    if you want a tattoo you wanna show a blind person, ask the joe soap where he got his tat done.

lol... :D

well at the time i was getting it done i was asking Aaron about getting shading added to it and this joe soap jumped in the conversation and started telling me about his tattoo.

he was getting work done by Aaron too, it seemed he knew Aaron quite well and they where yapping the heads of each other while Aaron was doing my tat. joe soap was having a big piece done on his leg done by Aaron.

ps - are you in Dublin Kastro and are you available for work?

• Advertisement

from dublin but living in waterford..
    opening a shop down here soon with me mate hopefully.
    at the moment hes got a studio in his attic, tis sweet..
    aaron didnt disagree with yer man?

ok cool, hope it goes well for ya :) i'll keep my on on your site ;)

Na Aaron said nothing on the subject, which was strange i think...

aaron is friends with everyone tho... maby he just thought yer man wasnt worth the argument...
    yea i might see ya on the site.. tell yer mates ;)

Advertisement