Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any teams still recruiting?

Options
  • 26-09-2006 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a team that plays BF2 in regular matches. If your team is looking for an extra gun let me know thanks.

RS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭Evd-Burner

Nrg are always recruiting if ur interested, we have 1-2 league matches a week, and practice during the week aswell...

Go to www.clannrg.com if ur interested in applying...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭romperstomper

many thanks for that. app submitted!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

allso try 1st-ib.net were are a allie clan to nrg and play 2-3 matches a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

or TiG, the leper clan of the Irish BF2 community, we are winding down our match squad tho in anticipation of ET:QW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 791 ✭✭✭fightin irish

or TiG, the leper clan of the Irish BF2 community, we are winding down our match squad tho in anticipation of ET:QW.

I tought i heard that Karma. Will TiG be finished in bf series for good?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

not sure fightin'. We are plauged by inactivity and have had a difficult time recruiting. I'm sure a few of us will still be pubbing or whatnot but as far league games I don't know, our match the other night was our first real game for a few weeks and we had to rush to get a full 5 man team at the last minute.

again thanks for the replies guys. you should compare this response to a similiar request on the cs forum "get lost, n00b". i wonder why i stopped playing it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

ye that forum is a joke i used to play and post there but all the 1.6 posters are muppets because there game has got upgraded, and they just cant admit the obvious

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Its the same arguement on that forum every time, "No i wanna play cs 1.6," "No i wanna play CSS" :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,986 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Just wait till Bf 2140 comes out and see what happens in here.

• Advertisement

i have never been more certain that there won't be a problem. Bf2 and 1942 did not reduce this forum to an endless cat fight so I doubt that 2142 will either. different strokes for different folks. anyway my original statement had to do with the community attitdude regards recruiting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 791 ✭✭✭fightin irish

krazy_8s wrote:

yeah the bf forum might just disappear altogether :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

krazy_8s wrote:

ye considering bf2 2140 is not coming out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭Evd-Burner

Meh, will see whats better when bf2142 and et:qw comes out, then i will choose which i wanna play, prob both tbh...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

whens et:qw out ???

Advertisement