Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

intro & mercenary use of site...

• 26-09-2006 5:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭

howdy all,

just signed up. been reading the site for a few days now gathering info and all that lark.

have several BB guns as it is (glock 9mm spring, beretta 9mm gas, S&W SW40F CO2)

always been interested in war games and am fond of paintball but find that it's done so infrequently in a regular group that it's really just a maniacle mass of utter chaos - and personally i'm more of a tactical prescision type person (no - not a sniper or a camper, i just like structured manouvers and planned efforts)

so this legalisation of airsoft is a bloody godsend - no longer shall i have to make do with GRAW and Battlefield2 on XBOX live.. i hope. :P

anyways, that's the rough intro and here follows the mercenary motive:

i'm having an awful time sourcing the little 12 gram CO2 canisters for the H&K and it's driving me mad! it's a fantastic little gun, good weight and balance, reasonably powerful blowback and a tasty 0.9J to boot so it's really irritating to not be able to use it - can anyone help?

cheers,
    seán

ps: any groups forming around the longwood/trim area?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

lo
    i know they are not the best shop but http://www.gizmos-uk.com had them when i used them last, they are about a fiver for a dozen if you need some i have a dozen of them that i had ordered with a gas gun which i dont need but they do have loads in stock according to their website .pm me with an address and i'll post them to you if you want

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Harekin

Gizmos are $h1t€, dont ever use them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

With all due respect, you might wanna stop saying sh*t like that Harekin, or boards could end up with more legal matters to take care of!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=51933573&postcount=5

If Sparks feels he needs to he can edit that last post, but realistically speaking Iv only ever heard of one person actually getting what they ordered off Gizmos and it took over a month and many phonecalls/emails to get sorted. That is crap service considering they offer next day shipping and dont follow through.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭extremetaz

cheers for the responses guys,

found a place in france - AD1 airsoft and was able to order them from there.. the site's all french though so had to try and remember back to secondary school before i could use it... lol

while i have ye, someone mentioned i should get myself to a walk-on day.. where and when do these happen?

cheers,
    seán

• Advertisement

Check out http://www.airsoftireland.com/forums/index.php?showforum=60 and check out the Predator Combat Games sub-forum for info on walk-on days.

Advertisement