Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Fecking department of Transport!

Options
  • 26-09-2006 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

OK so I applied for my driving test with a note from work at the start of September. Last week on monday, I rang up and asked if there was any dates, I was told there was one. This friday the 29th. The woman then said she'd pass me through to make a booking for it. So the fool hung up :rolleyes:

Now I am just after getting a letter from the Department of Transport to tell me that my test is on the 22nd of September. Its kinda a few days late... I was never rang to confirm the date (like I was with the bike test in July) Whats the story here. Can I ring them up and explane this and get an other date or do I have to reapply? Cause I really dont want to give the shower of prats an other €38

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭overdriver

You will have to reapply. A similar thing happened to my other half.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Feck it. Try moaning. It'll feel good, and may get you somewhere :D Also, if you remember her name, include it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Irish Salfordia

If you got the letter after the date of the test it can't be your fault. If you can prove it, i.e. postmark date etc. get on to them and tell them they were wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Wouldn't be for Sep 22nd 2007:D

Advertisement