Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any1 wanna be build me a pc?

Options
  • 26-09-2006 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭

I have all the parts, tried doing it meself like i have done before then the system wudnt post so i got the motherboard replaced, all i want done is the pc put together by some1 who knows what there doing and ill give em 50 euro, its only about an hours work or so...

will have everything ready to go for em...

Im based in swords...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭hopeful

Reckon you should give it another go...RTFM very carefully first ;)

If all else fails I'm only in Malahide and I'd help you out...and no money need change hands.

But I still bet you can do it anyway :p

If you post a list of the parts you have I'm sure someone here has the same and may know of the pitfalls and little tips for your components. Sometimes it can be the smallest things :::insert double entendre here::: :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Just one tip which you probably done already with the motherboard, did you reset the biios chip (move the jumper over from pin1 to pin2 and then back to pin1 after a few seconds) its the most common problem with a new mobo that people forget. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Keep the components in an anti-static bag they came in until you are ready to use them, no point in damaging anything so easily. What problem are you having? I always find the front panel connectors on some systems a pain at times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭hopeful

Ruu wrote:
    I always find the front panel connectors on some systems a pain at times.

Same here....damn these stubby fingers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭Evd-Burner

Cheers for all the response...

I have...

Intel core duo 2 e6600
    2gig ddr2 sdram 800mhz
    radeon xt1900xtx
    ocz 450 modstream power supply
    320gb barracuda hd
    one of those flower cooler heatsink for the cpu
    Asus P5B, P965, Socket-775, ATX,GbLAN, 6xSATAII, PCI-Ex16

• Advertisement