Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

old eircom bb price on new bill

• 26-09-2006 8:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭

I have Eircom home plus si combi for €39.99 per month. Just got the new bill covering the period until 18 Nov. I heard the price of my package will be €29.99 from beginning of Oct, but I still have the old price (€66.10 ex tax) for the two months' of BB. What about it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭Foxwood

The Bitstream Price List frm eircom Wholesale says:

(*) The prices, effective to 02-October 2006, will be used on all invoices issued prior to that date irrespective of the rental period covered. All invoices issued after this date will utilise the revised price.

• Moderators Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭Spocker

Had the same thing and rang the Billing section, only to be told they know nothing about it and was put through to Sales. Nice lady had to go check, but said I would be credited the difference on the next bill.

Will give them the benefit, but have the date marked on the calendar to verify that they do refund....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

Spocker wrote:
    Had the same thing and rang the Billing section, only to be told they know nothing about it and was put through to Sales. Nice lady had to go check, but said I would be credited the difference on the next bill.

Will give them the benefit, but have the date marked on the calendar to verify that they do refund....

Great news.. Do you think I have to call them as well, or do you think they will notice this fault on all bills?

• Moderators Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭Spocker

Probably would do no harm I suppose....

Advertisement