Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Mitsubishi Black Diamond Home Entertainment System

• 26-09-2006 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I bought this about 2 years ago but it hasn't been used much. A while back the screen started to jump when watching DVDs. Now it will only play now and again, most of the time it gives the message "no disc". I've tried one of the laser cleaner cds a couple of times but still having the same problem. I enquired about getting it checked out in a local tv/electronics store but they quoted me €50 to look at it, plus any repairs that need to be carried out. As I don't use it that much it would be better to pick up a cheap player than pay that.

Anyone know if there's anything I can do with this machine before I just throw it out? Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

sounds like your laser is gone, to be honest, i had a high end player, and the laser went, it was going to cost more than a new player to fix the laser..

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Sassy

Thought so. Looks like its time to buy a new one.

Thanks.

Advertisement