Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sony Ericsson K800i on Vodafone

• 27-09-2006 10:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭

I recently sent an email to Vodafone looking for information on the compatability of a sim free SE K800i on the Vodafone network. Would I get vodafone live, would I need to change my sim etc.
    They replied that I should make sure it wasn't locked to some other network, and that they were bringing it out in October. That's only a few days away...
    Can they be believed though??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭Pansy Potter

Update on this.
    I was in a Vodafone shop today and they have no SE phones.
    I asked and they said they were expecting to have some by end of October.
    I asked was K800i planned and he said they were having an awful lot of trouble during testing and he could tell no more than that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

Thanks for the news.

Was considering getting one.

Advertisement