Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tilers

Options
  • 27-09-2006 10:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hey, anyone get name/number of a good tiler? Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,584 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Hey Decks,
    Where are you based?

Depending on the amount and type of tiling have you thought about doing it yourself? Its one of the most simplistic DIY tasks, and could save you a lot of money. I've done most of the tiling in my place myself-hired a tiler for the kitchen floor-it looked easy and even the pro left part of the tiles unlevel so I did the rest myself.
    Obviously if money and time are issues then getting a pro may be the best option.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Check out this website. This guy is my brother. He trained and worked in Germany for 10 years or so. And you know what the German standard is like. I may be bias but his work is good. Prepare to pay a good price for it though! www.allaboutfliesen.com

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Decks

based in charlesland

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭lastsaturday

we are looking at getting a tiler in to do the guest loo and the guy who did our original tiling was pretty good. his name is john.. maybe ha can help you out.. he is contracted to durkans, but maybe he can squeeze in a job for you...
    john: 0872718018
    regards,

last

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Dmtiling

<SNIP>
    No Commercial Advertising: If you want to advertise your business, then contact the sales team here and ask about advertising. Unfortunately, this pretty much applies to "nixers" too.

PM your details to the OP, if she likes the service, she might add you to the Useful Numbers Sticky!

• Advertisement
Advertisement