Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Cheap Lunch near Stephen's Green?

Options
  • 27-09-2006 11:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

Know anyplace? Meeting my granny for lunch, she's gonna insist on paying so is there anywhere I can get a lot of good food but that won't break Granny's purse? Any suggestions welcome!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,276 ✭✭✭Archeron

Might not be exactly Granny material kind of place, but Captain Americas on Grafton street isnt too bad. I'm not mad about the place, but you can get mountains of food for a semi-decent price.

I hope no-one suggests Shanahans!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Maybe the kylemore reaturant in the stephens green shopping centre?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

Just go to the resturant in Dunnes in the Stephen's Green shopping centre. Granny's love the place. Its always full of them

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

should be here - reported

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

Depends on what you consider cheap! There is a great place around the corner from Great Outdoors called Pizza stop, it doesn't just do pizzas, very reasonable lunch menus. (its up the lane to the right of Great Outdoors on Chatham st.) There is Metro just up the road from there (to the left) Gotham on Sth. Annes st. is lovely, a bit pricier though.

Enjoy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Kylemore in the Stephens Green Centre is a nice cafe, haven't been in in ages though.
    Or Cafe En Seine on Dawson Street does lovely lunches too. Theres loads of little cafes around Grafton Street/Stephens Green so have a walk around, but be aware that being in the city centre it won't be exactly cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

I know it's too late and this will never be searched for but Romanza's on Lower Leeson Street (literally 1 minute from St. Stephen's Green) is good and inexpensive.

Advertisement