Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(REQUEST) Cheap NSP Surfboard

Options
  • 27-09-2006 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hello,
    This is my first post on boards! Just wanted to know if anyone knows of anywhere I could get an NSP surfboard a little bit cheaper then the likes of Great*utdoors as it will be my first surfboard and don't want to spend too much because its going to get dinged. I have been using a friends 7'10 NSP funboard and would like to get a 7'4" or 7'2". I've been keeping an eye out on buy and sell, irishsurfer, and ebay for second hand/new boards. If anyone knows of anywhere else to look it would be much appreciated.,
    Thanks, David!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

they have 72s for not horrible money in TGO now. They were reduced from 400 to 3-something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭conman78

I could get you a sunride or pinao mini mal with gcs fins and a leash for €320 if collect in dublin or wish to pay for your own delivery? setting up a site www.sunsetsurf.ie to sell boards mainly to the beginner and intermediate market. If keen drop email to sunsetsurfireland@gmail.com or if a hear of any 2nd hand NSP i'll keep you informed.
    Laters

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

Would you not be worried that people would trust someone with money from an internet message board by the name of "conman"?

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭neon_glows

bernie in tramore surf shop had a 7"2 second hand nsp the last time i was there, call her in the shop on 051391011

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 bflaherty1998

Hello, I have an NSP 6'8" funboard for sale. Perfect condition 1 year old. Cost 380 with board sock and leash in Great outdoors but am selling it for 260. If you interested give me a call at 086 1036188.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭neon_glows

theres a few second hand boards here: http://www.tramoresurfshop.com/

Advertisement