Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not so secret nightclub?

Options
  • 27-09-2006 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Anybody know anything about the club thats going on in a warehouse in Ballybane on Saturday nights?? hoping to get out to it, before it closes. It was in the Sentinel and the Galway Indo today.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

Anybody know anything about the club thats going on in a warehouse in Ballybane on Saturday nights?? hoping to get out to it, before it closes. It was in the Sentinel and the Galway Indo today.
    I heard about that from a friend lately, burning with curiosity I was. One of the neighbours nearby has tried many times to ring in complaints to the guards, with no success, so he eventually resorted to calling the planning permission people, and then telling the owner that he had done so. The place closed down for a few months, and then started up again. Any scéals anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

What sort of place?
    Music? Beer? Atmos?

Or is it a kip?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

SyxPak wrote:
    What sort of place?
    Music? Beer? Atmos?

Or is it a kip?
    Anecdotal hearsay from the horses mouth while hes chewing the grapevine is all I have, but yerman told me there were a lot of "foreigners" attending. Take that as you will, probably with a fistful of salt would be best!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

Sssssssssh!

I thought it was an African club. Because I saw a lot of Africans outside it.... maybe they just weren't letting them in or something :p

I've heard some stories about it, that they just buy loads of beer from the offie and sell it for like €5 a bottle. Pish to going way outta town for that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭sinus

i managed to get out there one night after the vic, after much rira with the afro bouncers - they disappeared to deal with something happening behind us so we hot footed it upstairs to find the 091 boyos just finishing up - sucked really as it looked pretty cool - stage properly lit up and people lookin like they danced for europe (normal saturday night!! :P) but i tell ya this...its a bi**h trying to get taxis back in from there round 4.30 in the morn...hurrah for alternative clubbing in galway..proof that there actually exists some people who want some decent music/nightlife in galways away from the cattlemarkets!

• Advertisement
Advertisement