Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Continuing The Nextwave Loving

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭thumbninja

welcome to the luvin youngmac. though I'm surprised Brian (he stil sub galway right?) hadn't pushed it on you! It's a disgrace I shall have strong words with the boys.

I've also had a chat with my evil scientist he's going to see if he can engineer me some drop bears for christmas.. you know.. for the kids.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Issue #11, complete with 12-page-spread, is now out and, you know, available from retailers. Either through the normal route of handing over some moolah or, I dunno, a bit of light B&E coupled perhaps with petty larceny.

For those who can't wait to "acquire" their copy (or a certain couple of people who'll just moan at me until I lend them my copy), here is a link to some Naughty Naughty People who have *gasp* somehow used Internet Technologies (TM) to make bits of this comic available online. El Horror! Etc etc.

(For those wondering : evidently I shouldn't be allowed anywhere near sugar or caffeinated beverages.)

heh.. thanks for that link fyshy.

My nextwave collect vol 1 is now doing the rounds of my friends.. and like a robot in a bra.. this can only end badly :rolleyes:

(it's amazing just how quickly this is shooting up in the eyes of all that read it. I've infected 3 so far)

SIng along with the NEXTWAVE theme tune!!!!!

"it's like shakespeare but with lots more punches"

:D:D:D

Advertisement