Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WIT Hoodies

• 27-09-2006 2:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Yep, available in the Well shop. Not sure about online though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭tickledpinkfair

hey baby4 im looking to get a WIT hoody myself never got round to it when i was there.

I emailed wit and i was told to email size/colour/ money etc down and they would order the hoody and post it free of charge back to me.

They havent got the merchandise online to look at yet but i did suggest that to them and said they would keep in mind

contact sbarry@wit.ie about ordering your hoody thats who i was put in contact with

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭hannable80

hinet to god anyone who had one of them when i was there was classed as a wiredo

• Advertisement

its a tipp person who after one pint acts like the dunbelievables

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭tickledpinkfair

Im the same just getting it for little momento would love to see what other styles they have thought real pity there are no pics online

never look back to the past, just keep on truckin

smokey and the bandit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

hannable80 wrote:
    its a tipp person who after one pint acts like the dunbelievables

You're a firecracker.

The Kildalton hoodies are lovely (I've only ever seen one in navy though). My sister keeps "borrowing" my brother's for extended periods. I've never seen the actual WIT ones. Are they nice?

• Advertisement

Advertisement