Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Major Turnoffs...

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Grown up healthy women have hair on their vaginas. Pre Pubesecent girls don't.

If you want a grown up healthy woman to make herself look like a prepubescent girl you have to ask YOURSELF why.

MM
    Gorillas have hair on their vaginas, do you ask yourself why you want your gf to look like a gorilla? :rolleyes:

Thats complete bull****, people have preferences and it has absolutley nothing to do with prepubescent girls.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Ciaran500 wrote:
    Gorillas have hair on their vaginas, do you ask yourself why you want your gf to look like a gorilla? :rolleyes:

Thats complete bull****, people have preferences and it has absolutley nothing to do with prepubescent girls.

:p PMSL... Yeah I'd have to agree there, I think the fuller bush went out with the indians.. I wax as do all my friends and I'd hate anyone to think I was in anyway trying to look like a prepubescent :confused: its more hygenic apart from anything else IMO..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭el diablo

xzanti wrote:
    :p PMSL... Yeah I'd have to agree there, I think the fuller bush went out with the indians.. I wax as do all my friends and I'd hate anyone to think I was in anyway trying to look like a prepubescent :confused: its more hygenic apart from anything else IMO..
    a lot of Irish girls do not maintain their bush. especially the country girls...:eek:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭mountainyman

Ciaran500 wrote:

It is just a fact that healthy adult women have hair on their vaginas. If you want a woman who looks like an eight year old one has to wonder why. Did you never hear the expression 'If there is grass on the infield PLAY BALL' why do you want to take the grass off the infield.

Crocodiles don't have pubic hair why do you want your gf to look like a crocodile? At least gorillas are primates. Crocodiles aren't even mammals.

Trimming is one thing, trying to look like you haven't had your first period is another.

MM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 jacopo_belbo

Holy crap! I had no idea people where soooo fussy! :eek:

Anyway, not that it matters, my girlfriend is the perfect girl and that's all that matters to me. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

It is just a fact that healthy adult women have hair on their vaginas. If you want a woman who looks like an eight year old one has to wonder why. ...
    Grown women have hairy armpits aswell. You like that do you? I'm confident enough in my own sexuality to know what I like and to know that I'm not a pervert. I suggest you open your mind a little.

el diablo wrote:
    a lot of Irish girls do not maintain their bush. especially the country girls...:eek:

Thats shockin'... Someone should get on to the Department of Agriculture :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

xzanti wrote:
    Thats shockin'... Someone should get on to the Department of Agriculture :D

Think of how many bald men would be happier with a weave made from that excess hair :)

Ph3n0m wrote:
    Think of how many bald men would be happier with a weave made from that excess hair :)
    Now theres an idea...

Patent pending :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

It is just a fact that healthy adult women have hair on their vaginas. If you want a woman who looks like an eight year old one has to wonder why. Did you never hear the expression 'If there is grass on the infield PLAY BALL' why do you want to take the grass off the infield.

Crocodiles don't have pubic hair why do you want your gf to look like a crocodile? At least gorillas are primates. Crocodiles aren't even mammals.

Trimming is one thing, trying to look like you haven't had your first period is another.

MM
    A healthy adult woman can have a bt of a 'tash, children don't. Some people prefer women with small breasts...

I'm sure you see where this is going but some people just have personal preferences, no need to incinuate there is anything paedophilic going on in their minds.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Men who talk about money the whole time and how much they have and say things like "ohh my god, i just seen the most amazing *something* in BT's"

and men who say " i am going to seduce you" - little hint lads, seduction is supposed to be subtle;)

Advertisement