Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2142 hacked already

Options
  • 27-09-2006 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

head this a few weeks back, not surprising when you consider its basically just BF2 with some fancy new skins & whatnots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Dreamcrusher

on an unrelated note, what a complete cockbag of a website. Its people like that that ruin games with thier assmolesting hacks

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

on an unrelated note, what a complete cockbag of a website. Its people like that that ruin games with thier assmolesting hacks

Oooh, good word choice!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

omg im 13 and im showing this to my daddy, your a bad man.
    you are supposed to set good examples,

i googled assmolesting... thats religion my priest showed me it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Atlas Irl banned for one week.
    Charter wrote:
    Cheats And 'Cheat Bugs'
    We do not want to see any Cheats or 'Cheat Bugs' being posted or linked to on the site. Period. Any posting of cheats or 'Cheat Bugs' will result in either a strong warning or immediate ban. Nobody likes a cheater, play fun, play fair, play Battlefield

kdjac

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement