Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb BB in Naas

Options
  • 27-09-2006 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Anyone any information on the Digiweb service in Naas. Where the ariel is going to be located, what is range etc, what is service like, when are they starting up, is it already up and running? I have contacted them already and am on the waiting list for them to come back to me but any info would be great. I live in Allenwood North, approx 8 miles from Naas by road but not as grow flies.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Chaz

Ill answer here instead of your PM for general info.

The site is the ESB site Monread. The site is partially built already but not yet ready for service. I would expect it would be around another 6-8weeks at least before it is ready. Typical coverage is around 10kms from a 360degree site such as Naas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 716 ✭✭✭JohnnieM

Allenwood North...www.leinsterbroadband.com should be able to see you...contact numbers on the home page...(website isnt much but their service is ok)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 ronanclinton

Thks Chaz, just had a look on www.ie.map24.com and I think I can make the 10km limit, if its on the monread road. Delighted.

• Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

would this service reach the village of caragh just outside Naas I am sure it is within 10km any thought would be very helpful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 716 ✭✭✭JohnnieM

TCP/IP wrote:
    would this service reach the village of caragh just outside Naas I am sure it is within 10km any thought would be very helpful
    Caragh have Quantum Broadband ..QBSL.com...(antenna on the steeple of the church)..they're expensive though..

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

Thanks Johnie was hoping for something faster but out of interest what is there serivce like

Advertisement