Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3pay Number Anyone?

• 27-09-2006 4:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭

Well my 3pay motorola v975 just broke on me...(well it cant charge) so i went to where i got it (xtra vision Galway) told them what was wrong they gave me a number (which was actually the number for Great Southern Hotel DUBLIN) lol...and they said they will either collect the phone or gimme some number that i bring to any xtra vision and get a replacement...

anyone know what the REAL number is lol

cheers,
    john

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

333 off your handset or 083 3333333 off another phone.

not sure about xtravision, but if you return it to another shop (providied you bought it there) they'll ring up dealer support themselves to get a number for returns.

buying phones in phone shops is rarely a bad idea

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

Under the sale of goods and supply of services act, if the phone is returned within a reasonable period of time, you can bring it back to Xtra Vision and they must deal with it and give you a FULL REFUND.....or repair

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

xtravision will presumably send for repair outside of 28days, though you are generlally faster if you send it for repair through 3 directly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

what if i lost the reciept...can they have a record of when i got it...please reply

phone shops usually keep a record of all transactions. i dont know about a video shop. they should have registered your handset in the store, so that'll be on record then. not sure if you can avail of the 3 direct repair service if you dont register

• Advertisement
Advertisement