Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

• 27-09-2006 5:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    my first thread in the PS arena, im usually over in motors.
    Just wondering if im in the right zone to discuss ps2 games, more specifically
    the Brothers In Arms series? Im mostly into WW2 shooters or driving games.
    Dont bother with new releases, just wait til they come down to 'bout 20yoyos in xtravision or the like.
    My query is such- Im just about to finish BIA Earned in blood, and have BIA Road 2 H30 in the drawer. Is R2H30 kinda like part 2 or is it the precursor to EIB?

Cheers,
    Tony

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 52,004 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Road to Hill 30 came out before Earned in Blood. It's good but Earned in Blood is a superior game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭tc20

Cheers Retr0, i'll just have to work backwards so..
    When you say EIB is superior, do you mean in graphics, movement etc or more in the line of plot/gameplay etc?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 52,004 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It's superior in near every way. The graphics are better but the biggest changes are in the AI and aiming. Enemy AI is much better in EIB since in the first game they would never retreat. In EIB the AI will change it's cover if they begin to get over run. Aiming is also a lot more accurate in EIB.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭tc20

Thanks again Retr0, R2H30 should be a walk in the park for me so :D
    I normally go through a game on normal difficulty, finish it, revisit then awhile later on a harder level.

Cheers

Advertisement