Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling All PS2 Online Players!!!!

• 27-09-2006 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

Hello one and all!!

My name is Tony and im part of one of the best and fastest growing PES online communities.

Ladies and Gentlemen i give to you,Pro Evo Network (PEN)!!!!

PEN run online leagues for players across Europe although players are mainly based in the UK and Ireland.We have our own site,forums,arcades,shout box,bookies even a lottery!! When you first join however these features will not be available until you are allocated a league place or upgraded to an advanced member.

How do I get a league place???

Its very simple stay active on the forums,arrange friendlys with our members and then play games in Server 3 Lobby 3,then post the result of your friendly back on the forum to show you are active.

At the moment we are in our off season and we will be starting season 4 on PES 6.Each person will have their own team and you will have to bid for a team in the transfer window using PENce.You can gain PENce by keeping active with posts (no spam though as it will result in PENce being taken away) or organising a PENce off against fellow members.In a PENce off both members agree a certain price to bet,who ever loses must hand over that amount of PENce to the winner,its very simple and a good way of getting to know members while building up the PENce balance for the transfer window ;)

My advice is get in early and sign up,there are a lot of league places available and with release of PES 6 looming and the ever growing community the league places will be snapped up in no time!!!

So signup today!!!!

http://www.ps2.proevonetwork.com/forums/index.php

Thanks for listening!!

Any queries or questions dont hesitate to ask me!!

Tony/Ballymun Bohs.

If anyone would like a friendly game online my gamer tags are BohsMan1987 and PEN-Bohs and im usually in server 3 lobby 3.

EDIT - I forgot to mention that rumour has it that PES 6 will enable PC and PS2 players to compete against each other,this will open many new and exciting doors for PEN if you are a pc owner check us out too!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Ballymun Bohs

So how many people from here have joined PEN??? If so what are your thoughts??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

EDIT - I forgot to mention that rumour has it that PES 6 will enable PC and PS2 players to compete against each other
    Howdy, do you have any more info on this or any links.

Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Ballymun Bohs

Hey mate, heres a snippet from an interview with "seabass" the creator of PES

http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Sto...1445.18789.htm

Q: I saw a lot of screenshots of the online mode for the PS2 version and it looks like there are a lot of improvements and new options for the online gameplay. Can you give us the details of the various upgrades to the online mode?

Seabass: I can’t give you all, but I can give you the main topics of the new online mode. We expanded the multiplay much more so if you have four consoles and two players on each console there’s a maximum of eight players for online. Also we decided to have the PC players and the PS2 players play for the first time together online. Those are the two biggest things that we implemented in PES 6.

Q: There were screenshots that we saw for the PS2 version that said things like “group” so can you organize things like tournaments for your friends online now?

Seabass: Sorry we can’t really say it officially but if you saw it in a screenshot you can kind of guess what’s going to be in there. We can’t confirm yet, and honestly we don’t know if its going to work out. We might pull it out, but we are trying to get a lot of stuff in there. As I said, the emphasis is on the PC and PS2 working together, and the 8-player multiplayer, and we don’t want to sacrifice any of that so if there too much more lag or server trouble we might pull some out. That’s why we can’t really confirm at this time

as it says theres nothing concrete but if it is true then it will be a good addition and for PEN it will open many doors as leagues will become bigger with and influx of pc players too!

Advertisement