Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kid Kash released

• 27-09-2006 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/kashrelease

Hopefully he heads to ROH where he can actually express himself, and not doing some godawful gimmick.

Wonder where this leaves Noble though?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Just when Kash & Noble seemed to be getting airtime on Smackdown!!! I know the gimmick wasn't the best but still thought they were a good tag team! Hope to see him in ROH!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I'd like to see him head to TNA and boost their X Division which seems woeful compared to what it was this time last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭b0bsquish

kash was amazing in TNA back when he was the champ and when they stuck him along with abyss... Did he not bury tna in a couple of interviews after he left them? I seem to have that idea, but cant recall any of it....
    Would have been nice to see him let loose on ecw but ah well, another talent down gone from smackdown.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Just before he left TNA last year, he said that he was in college and planning to quit wrestling once he was finished with TNA, because he'd set his life up for after wrestling. Then the ECW revival came about and WWE came knockin. So I wouldn't be completely surprised if he stopped wrestling regularly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

From PWInsider.com Audio:

As reported yesterday, WWE released Kid Kash. Kash's release shocked a number of workers considering that he wrestled at Tuesday's Smackdown taping and there wasn't any indication of a problem at all. On the other hand, his release seemed like only a matter of time. He was pretty much released over having a bad attitude.

The reason given for Kash's release was "well, it's Kid Kash and he has an attitude anyway" so WWE just decided to go ahead and release him and get it over with. Kash's "attitude problem" is the sort of thing where if someone such as Triple H, Undertaker, Randy Orton or some other headliners behaved in the same manner, nothing would come out of it, but because of him just being Kid Kash, it was enough for WWE to let him go. From what has been said, it wasn't really anything major that did him in, but things finally hit a breaking point and that was just enough for WWE to have an excuse to let him go.

The extent of Kash's attitude problem is that he was quite vocal in regards to giving ideas to the creative team for himself. It was quite obvious during his time in WWE that he hardly ever had much in the way of storylines.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

kid kash looked pretty pi--ed off last night going into the ring. i guess walking down to the ring he knew his wwe career was over.

Advertisement