Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

A good place to buy a TV in Dublin ??

• 28-09-2006 12:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi,

I'm new in Ireland and I would like to buy a TV here but I don't really know where to go.
    Where can I find a shop showing some models and specially selling some cheap one ?
    I must made my choice between little CRT or invest into a 26" LCD samsung.

I vould like to plug it my laptop and a NTL decoder. Maybe a ps3 one day ...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭quazzy

If you have to shop in Dublin then check out.

Peats - Parnell Street, Dame street and Blanchardstown.
    Power City - check their website for locations
    Currys / Dixons - Most Shopping centres have 1 or the other, Liffey Valley, Blanch etc...

Or if you want you could look online www.komplett.ie

Regards
    Q

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Ricco

Thx :D
    I think I will go to shop to see it "in action" and order online for the delivery and the price :)

So komplett is good ? What abour pixmania ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭quazzy

Komplett is good - have used them before.

Never used Pixmania so I cant really say.

Good Luck

Q

Advertisement