Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

help with a friend

• 28-09-2006 2:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

right im going to college up in dublin, and one of my best friends a girl went to sligo. so i had 2 days off so i decided to head up for the night...
    now she has a boyfriend ( one of my best mates) the other thing is that i also sort of like the girl... but reallised that nothing can happen now.. because of her going out with my mate
    so we went out and get quite drunk.. we ended up together...

after 2 hours she got a call and i then realised that she was getting around as it was a guy who sounded really pissed off as he seen us out side a pub...
    ( i realised that shes been with him most of the time)

anyway we went back to hers.. woke up the next day.. and was staying that night also... the only thing was i dident see her once she spent most of teh day with the lad that rang us teh night before... we then went out.. i felt her and went out with her friends.. met her later..then she showed up with the other friend... now this is really what pissed me off.. she was with him right in front of me most of the night...not only i couldent talk to her because she was busy i could bearly watch her or sit there... the night before she was completely diferent.. maybe she just dident want me there and just was telling me the hard way....

anyway back to hers with him.. after 2 hours of sitting there.. we sort of agree that i should kip on the sitting room floor than her bedroom floor as he was staying...

by this stage i was really pissed off and just wanted sleep.. so i did got up at 6 to get the early train... ( i said good bye and all that but i could of stayed a bit longer if ya know what i mean)

right a few questions:

should i tell my mate that she is getting around alot?
    should i ever speak to her again? is it right to treat friends like that?

ya i know some people are up for teh craic all the time but theres a way and a time...

if you read this thank you.. i sort of needed to get this off my chest.. it was wreaking my head... all the same question "WHY"?

i dont know..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭afatbollix

looks like she has no respect for people... looks like you fancy her yet all she wants to do is feck around..

this is not the sort of person you want a relationship with... trust me she will always be aith other people... i sapose you also include that as you were with her when she has a BF..

also if you would rather just stay friends.. that might be the best option as i said a relationship wont last and sometimes after a break up things arent as good as they uset to be...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

she sounds like a bit of a slag tbfh.

if your friend is serious about her, and shes cheating on him, be a friend and tell him. You will also have to fess up to what you did too. cant just tell him half the story.

as for her, i personally wouldnt associate myself with somebody that is so self centered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Kersh

i felt her and went out with her friends

And did this guy mind? :D:D:D

But really, you were with her and she has a fella, now you are pisset cos she then hopped off with someone else... do yourself a favour, tell him before she gives both of you a nasty infection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

This girl cheated on your mate - her BF - with both you and this other guy in the same weekend, - and you sound jealous.:eek:

The fact that this girl is a slapper isnt the issue, you're just avoiding the fact that you fancy this girl and did the dirty with her behind your best mates back.

Guess what - that makes you as low and self centered as her.

Forget your pretend outrage and jealousy. Where is your shame??

You are no better than her tbh. You too are a slapper*.

*I use the word in the decriptive behavioural sense rather than as an insult.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 I Shot J.R.

Shes doin the standard college thing, fxxking about. Tell your friend the complete truth and tell him what a slag she is. If he doesn't respect you for the honesty you have shown as a true friend he isn't worth it and neither is that ho. Never let a woman come between friends.
    "when it all boils down it the end,
    ya gonna find a bitch is a bitch
    but a dog is a mans best friend"
    It's not my view, it was on Dr. Dre's 2001 album called Housewife!
    Such profanity shocks me:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement