Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video Authoring - Opinions Needed

Options
  • 28-09-2006 2:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any good (lowcost/Freeware) video authoring software that I can use to create videos to upload to Google Video or You Tube?

I am looking for something that I can add titles, overlay music soundtracks have graphical features, fade-outs and the ability to make a video with still shots.

I don't need any high end stuff just something I can knock up with a simple digital camera that can take video too.

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

If you have XP Windows Movie Maker should do ?

It's in the accessories menu, there is a site devoted to the program that covers a lot of topics with tips & tricks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

I probably need to d/load the latest version. The one I have is very basic and doesn't have the features I need.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

There is no updated version the application is bundled in XP, the program is basic but if you follow some of the guides outlined in that site you can do some pretty nifty stuff with it.

But if it cant do what you need then I'm not sure what else may suffice (search Videohelp.com for more programs), you could try Nero Vision but it outputs very large MPEG-2 files.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭realblackstuff

Try VirtualDub, it's free.
    http://www.virtualdub.org/

Advertisement