Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will a company no longer be required to purchase in Bulgaria?

Options
  • 28-09-2006 11:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭

As far as I know (though possibly I'm wrong) in order to purchase in Bulgaria one has to set up a company in order to do this, and it's not possible to purchase just as an individual.

If this is correct, will this be changing at the beginning of 2007 when Bulgaria joins the EU? Will it be possible to purchase a house in Bulgaria as an individual and not be required to set up a company?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

I would counsel avoiding Bulgaria. The asking prices over €100k are ludicrous given the income levels there (average €250 a month or something) .

You could have bought a better place in Ireland for less money 10 years ago when our average incomes were 6 or 7 times that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭dunkamania

i thought you could buy one property as an individual,but any more than that has to be done through a company

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭pod

I have just been informed that you need to set up a company to buy even one house with ground, even garden ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭dwaned

You do need to set up a company to own land or a house on land, cost about €750 to set up. If you are going for an appartment you don't need a company and as far as I'm aware you can own as many as you like. Don't buy from here!!! we saved at least 60k by going over.... We have friends over there selling property so if you want a brochure pm me your address. See site below

Advertisement