Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evening Walks

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Yeah nine if thats ok. Anyone else that would like to come along is very welcome!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭dubgirl

Going to do my best to be there too - not overly keen on the walking :) but would be good to get to know some people! see you there

Great the more we have the less likely we are to give up! We will all be size 8's by Christmas!!

well maybe by Christmas 2008 for me!! Really hope I can make it getting my hair done at half six in dublin so will be booting it back the ole M50 to try!

just want to see if anyone will still be walking tonight considering the weather. I'm still up for it if all of you are.

• Advertisement

sorry didn't make it last night only got home at nine - did anyone go?

No no one turned up probably because it was raining all day but we can arrange it again if you like

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭neets

thank god. i was racked with guilt - due mainly to my pthe half wrecking my head over not going...'you're letting the rest of them down, you only have yourself to blame for not getting fit..yadda...yadda... yadda...

will deffo go next night, last night was so miserable... will we aim for tomorrow night?

Yeah wasn't going to go myself and had the boyf giving out too even though I knew no one would go out in that. went down anyway and cos no one was there went in and got a choccie bar in superquinn! Makes no sense whatsoever.....Anyway new fitness regime begins tommorrow night so at nine so all welcome.

Neets and Dubgirl are you available too?

yes yes yes, i will be there,i will be there, i will be there, tomorrow at nine. just getting it into my brain. Thursday night 9 at the roundabout unless its bucketing I'll see you there!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Liam81

hi all
    dubgirl asked me to let you know that she won't be able to make the walk tonight
    thanks

Ah girls. Where were you all last night? I waited for 15 mins at the roundabout and noone showed up!!! I cut a very lonely figure I can tell you. We have to sort this out. We don't have to walk for miles - we could even just toddle down as far as Script, have a quick pick-me-up of the vino variety as fuel for the journey home? Who's on for it?

Siht Neets sorry! If I'd known for deffo you would be there I would have been there too. Really wanted to go but thought only dubgirl was going and then when she wasn't able to I thought I'd be waiting on my own again and after the stares I got on tuesday night waiting at the corner I said I wouldn't bother. Really annoyed with myself now I just thought no one was going. I'm really up for this and don't want it all to fall apart if there is real interest so lets all make a promise on tuesday night RAIN HAIL OR SHINE to meet at the roundabout. I'll be there for definite anyway.

(btw people are going to start asking questions about the solitary girls on a tuesday and thursday evening hanging around by the roundabout!)

right. i'll be there too. i'll be wearing the dusty, unfashionable trainers and rather tight combats...it's been a while...

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Plenty

I will be there on Thursday night at the roundabout at 9 (if there are any takers :confused: ). I'll be wearing the red hoody (if it's not raining)

Yeah I'll be there and tuesday night too so if anyone would like to join us your very welcome!

are we pounding the highways and byways of greystones tonight? don't stand me up again, i don't want to look like i'm touting for business...

Yes I'll be there! Dubgirl are you free?

1001 people haved viewed this thread and only three people are up for a stroll! shocking stuff.

well us three will be the fittest in Charlesland by christmas!!

• Advertisement

well, i'm feeling pretty proud of myself. that was a great walk last night. felt like we were only gone for about 10 minutes. couldn't believe we did 45. we have to keep it up now. can't make tomorrow night but will deffo be there next tuesday. great to finally meet you!

Is anyone still up for walking this evening? I don't want to be standing at the roundabout like a lemon and no one to turn up. If so, let me know

sorry can't make it tonight but next Tuesday I'll be there. Was a great walk the other night - great to put faces to the names!!

No can do on Tuesdays and some Thursdays, as I am on duty as a First Responder on those nights. Tonight, I'm not on duty so it would be great to take advantage of getting some exercise and meeting new people

plenty, i'm game to go on the odd wednesday night too if that suits. the fitter the better! need to shift the lard for christmas.

The only Wedesday I have free is November 1st (next Wed), I'm game if you are (weather permitting of course)

Can you make it this evening?

I would hve gone this evening but I'm not home. Any other thursday I'll be free. I can also do friday nights if anyone else fancies it.

At the moment I don't having anything to do on Friday night, but that could change.

I'll tell you what, I'll go walking with you tomorrow night, Foxy instead of me going on my own tonight. How's that sound?:)

Right so thats settled and any of you other girls up for it be at the roundabout at 9pm tomorrow

• Advertisement

will try to make it - oh and next Tuesday is halloween so can't make it actually.....

maybe we could do it Monday instead?

Advertisement