Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evening Walks

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Yeah I'd forgotten about that myself but Monday is 99% ok for me but if not I'll post over the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭neets

anyone up for a walk this week? was thinking maybe tomorrow night?

yeah I'll be up for it same time and place?

yeah sounds good. just need to double check hubbie's not working late. will confirm tomorrow. looking forward to it. ate like a pig at the weekend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭dubgirl

hi girls - definitely on for a walk tonight - any chance we could make it 8 or 8.30 though?

• Advertisement

i can do either. just let me know which suits.

great Neets - Foxy can you do 8?

Can't do eight tonight girls but you both go ahead anyway and I'll try and make it earlier next week and if you are going out walking on thursday let me know.

no foxy 9 will be fine - I was just taking the lazy approach of trying to get it over quicker! 9 at the same place that ok Neets?

that's fine. sure we'll just do three quarters of an hour. wouldn't mind going up the other way to see how my new house is getting on!

• Advertisement

great see you there at 9 - other way it is!

Great I can make half eight if thats any better? Wouldn't mind getting it over with myself!

well now evening walks has now turned into cross country hill walking!! Just in cases anyone else is interested in joining in for the training to climb Everest!

(was good fun though :D )

sorry about that! i promise we'll stick to the beaten track next time.

I enjoyed it! thought it was a great laugh!:)

Anyone who would like to come on our next trek please provide your own boots, swiss army knife, torch and first aid kit......we need to be prepared when out walking with Neets!!;)

Thats gas :D

Oh and if Foxy's husbands reading this - I promise she was just having a stroll, hope you didn't mind her coming back covered in mud!!

Girls bet we'll have more takers for the walks now ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Plenty

Not if you are treking through muddy fields.

Having said that, the lads might tag along in the hope there's a girlie fight in the mud :D;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭girl24

Hi,

Are any of you are going for a walk this week? I'd be interested in going. Anyway let me know, thanks!

guys. am out of action for the next few weeks. we've been served notice on our house and the new one isn't ready yet so we have to rent in town for a month. moving out tomorrow :eek:

you'll be so fit next time i see you!

neets - really sorry to hear that what a bloody nightmare :eek:
    ah well hopefully it won't be too long before your in your new lovely home! Look forward to seeing you for new year walks!!

Foxy - you up for a stroll this week?

• Advertisement

Yeah do you want to make it earlier maybe 8.15 to get it over and done with!
    Girl24 If you can make it come join us at the roundabout at superquinn tonight.
    Neets really sorry to hear that. Hope you get into your new house soon.

thanks. at least you won't be walking through bushes in the dark for the next few weeks!

Hi,

I'll be there for 8.15. See you then!

cool 8.15 tonight - see you there Foxy & Girl 24

sorry about this can't go now. going into a meeting @ 6 and just found out who is attending and no way will I get out b4 7.30pm

Damn Jobsworths :mad:

I'll still go Girl24 if your still up for it

Yeah I'll still be there. See you then.

Advertisement