Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

where to buy Bikini's in Dublin

• 28-09-2006 12:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm leaving next week to go on holidays and cannot find any shop in Liffey Valley or Blanch that sells Bikini's or swimwear?

Can anyone recommend any where in Dublin that sells bikini's this time of year?
    Also my husband cannont find any short pants e.g knee high combats?
    Only sports shorts in sports shops.

I know all these items are out of season and we've left it too late to buy off the net.

Please!!!!!!!
    Can anyone help us?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Busterpuss

try marks & spencers you might be lucky i saw them in the one in liffey valley there last week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

M&S and Next (city centre) are the only places I found anything before going away a couple of weeks ago. Not the best selection in either but reduced at least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭MOTHERTRUCKER

Thanks.
    I tried Next in Blanch retail park but to no avail.
    Marks and Sparks too, but nothing.
    I,ll try the city centre........

Does anyone know if there is a shop especially for Bikini's in Dublin city centre?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

Monsoon normally have a good few bikini's left over, so I'd check them out. Don't know of any shops specially for bikini's though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭b3t4

I presume you're flying off to somewhere warm and sunny (else your just crazy :)

The airport shops have a good selection of this kinda thing. I know it's a little late to be having a look round at the airport but if the worst comes to the worst .

A.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

mens combat shorts, try zara... bikini, go to wickedweasel.com - so hott!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Try Tribe in the St. Stephen's Green shopping centre? Or the Great Outdoors. May be a bit pricey but it'll be really hard to find anything this time of year. Try sport shops for bikinis too. Saw some cute colourful ones in some. Tbh wherever you go will probably be better for them and cheaper. I was gutted when I got to Portugal and saw all the lovely bikini shops. Shame I'd bought all my stuff in Ireland.

Advertisement