Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another accomodation thread...

Options
  • 28-09-2006 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭

Hey Galway folks,

I just got offered a job in Spiddal, which I'm pretty happy about, and hence need to sort out somewhere to live. I'm assuming Galway city or suburbs would be best, but I know very little about the place. Anyone recommend a specific area which would be handy for either getting the bus or driving to spiddal? What are the "nice" areas where rent is not too extortionate (if such a place exists..)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

cornbb wrote:
    Hey Galway folks,

I just got offered a job in Spiddal, which I'm pretty happy about, and hence need to sort out somewhere to live. I'm assuming Galway city or suburbs would be best, but I know very little about the place. Anyone recommend a specific area which would be handy for either getting the bus or driving to spiddal? What are the "nice" areas where rent is not too extortionate (if such a place exists..)

Well you want to be living on the west of the city thats for sure. Barna would be a happy medium I guess and theres a load of town houses after going up there.

Advertisement