Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forcast for Friday night?

Options
  • 28-09-2006 3:00pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've looked at about 6 different weather forecasts for Dublin, and they all say different things. BBC I thought would be the most reliable, they say sunshine, but almost all others say rain.
    Who do I believe?
    Can anyone here give me a good idae of what it will be like tomorrow evening?
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

Well there will be showers and with showers its a hit and miss affair.A mile down the road could have a downpour while where you are could be bone dry or vica versa.

But with showers they tend to die away in the evening or become less frequent but that wont say they will still occur.Very hard to forecast and that is why you have conflicting forecasts.

Hope this helps and explains it.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Thanks!

Advertisement