Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many lvl 60 Characters do you have?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

I accept they're godly in PVP, but I think you need to spec resto to be usefull in pve, and I don't really like healing, and I wouldn't want to be a fairly useless dps-er.

In PVP, godly though. ;)

Nope a shaman can heal just fine with about 15 points in resto, I've done so with 18 and 20. As for PvE with the right gear a DPS shaman is viable if they bloody work hard at getting the gear and munching pots. And no I'm not just talking MC here but BWL and AQ40.

After raiding with a Resto spec for a while now I can honestly say its gimp. Mana Tide Totem is over rated, I have gotten used to healing without NS so hardly ever use it. The best talents are improved reinc and restorative totems simply as it also effects the Shaman lvl 50 quest trinket. Healing Way is nice but I get the benefit of that when a resto shaman is healing the same tank any way.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Evac101

60 Paladin Gadaí
    60 Rogue Boggle
    60 Warrior Fionn
    48 Hunter Herne

All on sunny Emeriss - "Where the dramah fish chooses to feed!" >-))))>

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Woden 60 Druid - Terenas
    Dave 60 Hunter - Terenas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Mm, slight OT but resto shammys are better by a long shot. Pretty much all the talents are good bar improved mana spring. I'd agree with 15 pts is enough for bwl and early aq but late aq and naxx is another story..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭fjon

Carnate wrote:
    stormrage anyone.......... im so alone!!

I'm on there - Fyon (Horde)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

berserking shaman = mount up and run

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Just the one:

Josephfour, Nordrassil.

Advertisement