Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

24 hour film making competition

• 28-09-2006 3:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Quickshoot - 24 hour film making competition
    Register now for competition. Winner receives €1,000. Competition aimed at young and new filmmakers and is run as part of Imagine - Waterford Arts Festival which runs from 26th Oct to 5th Nov.
    Competition runs over bank Holiday weekend begining Saturday 28th Oct at 12 noon and finishing 24 hours later. Films must be less than 5 minutes.
    For rules and entry form visit www.waterfordartsfestival.com
    Last year the winners were Oonagh Quinn and Patrick Butler.
    The Imagine Festival is a fairly new festival (fourth year) and is run by a voluntary group and aims to host exciting work both from Ireland and abroad.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

I tempted to ban this spammer just for idiocy.

Producer of each team must apply through use of registration form available on website and submit same with €40 and a signed release form (also available on website) before Friday 29 th September 2006.

Which is a pity if we had a bit more forwarning I would have put up the £40 and formed a boards.ie team.

But, c'est la vie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

They also need to drop the claim on site that they are the only 24 hour film festival in Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

I noticed that, wasnt going to comment because I wasnt 100% on if the ones you did were permanant fixtures or one off events?

Advertisement