Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgert Help Needed - Creative Help Please!

Options
  • 28-09-2006 4:08pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I know everyone hates requests for free logo help etc, but this is a little different....

I'm having a party, and due to the amount of noise that is going to be pumping form the house, I need to make some signs up to tell people to keep the doors closed. Otherwise the nieghbours are going to get pretty pissed off... I just want them to look cool and be kinda funny, not tacky and gay etc. So, would anyone be kind enough to help me out as my design skills are pretty basic.

I was thinking something like this (but please feel free to come up wth any crazy ideas yourself!):

Please Keep This Door Closed!
    You don't wat the Police coming round to spoil the fun now do you?

I also want to ask people not to smoke in the house, anyone got any creative ideas?

Suggestions really appreciated.
    Cheers guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭sdssarah

you can use this if you want, its not great, but seeing hows its a freebie didnt feel like spending too much time on it! I didnt change the text but you might want to so its in keeping with the image. If you want the psd lemme know i might be able to email it. have fun!

door

Advertisement