Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GP in Tullamore (for freshly pregnant lady :D )

• 28-09-2006 5:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,
    am hoping someone might be able to help me find a good GP in Tullamore. We only moved here a few months ago and haven't got a GP yet. Am looking for somone who is easy to talk to and who is consciencious and will take the time to explain things (first pregnancy so obviously a lot of questions!).
    Many thanks,
    Babo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

Well my G.P is Dr.Keane (Harbour Street, across from the auctioneer place and near the tullamore college) and he is lovely, there is a new doctor there, a young guy from belfast. He's really nice too...
    However there is Dr. O'Kelly, I find this woman an absolute pain in the ass. I cannot stand her, she is very very abrupt. Dr.Dunne (female) used to be there but I'm not sure anymore.

Hope that helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Babo

Brilliant, thank you!

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭tom-thebox

Congratulations by the way ! :D

Advertisement