Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Support Gay Marriage - KAL Supporters Rally

Options
  • 28-09-2006 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭

KAL Case Gathering of Support: Recognition for all

To coincide with the first day of the KAL Case hearing in the High Court, a gathering of support will take place on Tuesday, 3rd October at 1:45pm (assemble at 1:30pm).

The gathering is being held to show support for real equality and for the recognition of diversity of relationships and families in Ireland.

Katherine and Ann Louise are taking their case against the Revenue Commissioners and Ireland through the courts; this dignified gathering is intended to display solidarity for Katherine and Ann Louise, and to show the political leaders in the houses of the Oireachtas the public's support for legislative change to recognise all relationships and family forms existing in Ireland today.

Participants are invited to bring along a flower to symbolise hope, love and diversity. It is intended, then, that these flowers be gathered to form a bouquet to be presented to the party political leaders in Dáil Éireann.

Above all else - All are welcome to attend!

For information, contact kalcoord@gmail.com or visit www.kalcase.org / kalcase.wordpress.com

Gathering of Support: Tuesday, 3rd October 2006, outside Dáil Éireann at 1.45pm (assemble 1.30pm )

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Stephanos

Will be there today. Anyone coming along?

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Twinkle-star15

If I'd known about this, I would've been there in spirit, but anything more than support from afar is slightly impossible, what with the living in france and being 15 thing I've got going on.

Advertisement