Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zombie uprising in Galway

Options
  • 28-09-2006 8:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭

In the event of a zombie uprising/invasion in Galway, what would you do? Leg it to the Eyre Square centre and barricade yourself in with BFSG? Loot the nearest Lidl? Run in terror as knacker dwarf and his grizzly fangs loom? Head to the spanish arch with bucky and a chainsaw? Could you even tell warty nora from the shambling flesh eaters? For a few tips and pointers, here is the zombie survival guide, and the Federal Vampire and Zombie Agency...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Kazooie

According to today's mirror there shall be similar shenanigans in Killinaskully shortly. So i'll watch that and see how they react. Or perhaps bring a cd player, wack on michael jacksons Thriller and the zombies should start dancin instead of eating brains.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

confused-black-dog.jpg

dannie confused

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭stevecrow74

i'd run out to renmore barracks... load up a truck.... climb to a high point in town and check out my sniper abilities :D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Run in terror as knacker dwarf and his grizzly fangs loom?

I think they made a film of that: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0344843/

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭stevecrow74

oh no... it has started

1198315574mhd8.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 jacket/potato

bound to happen.........?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

I have just finished murdering my wife and children in terror. Only now have I realised this is a farcical thread.

Gosh, don't I feel like a loon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Vorak

I think i would take my old mans car and plough the dead neighbours. I think id also steal a shotty from Duffys and have some fun.

I'd head into Subcity, load up on swords and stuff, legger upstairs to the locksmiths and sharpen those babies to razor finish. Then I'd run down shop street hacking and stabbing. Stop at McDonalds, thrash the place and then continue running, down Quay Street with a massive broadsword strapped to my back, pass over the bridge at the Sparch and make for the fire station, where all assortments of protective gear and fire axes await me!

The I'd drive around in the fire truck as fast as I wanted, smashing into things and running over children, GTA style!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭the-furbo

I think i would run to subway on shot street and stock up on italian BMTs'(who knows when I might get another chance) and then leg it to the cathedral....oh no wait you can excorcise zombies or can you???Well I'd probably wait there and hope for the best!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭mike o

grab my dads crowbar and start a swinging
    then leg it as far away from the city as i can

mike o wrote:
    grab my dads crowbar and start a swinging
    then leg it as far away from the city as i can

Listen for the sirens of the fire engine, come towards me! With any luck I won't kill ya, and then you can drive the fire truck too!

VRRRRRROOOOOOOMMMM!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

Id steal the red ferrari, grab a few of the lads and try and get hold of some shotguns, a few petrol bombs and have some fun, soon after id barricade myself and the only surviving ladies in an off-licence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I'd play dead.

I'd play dead.

Tsk! Always the easy way out! Tut tut!

Advertisement