Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

telestunt.ie

Options
  • 28-09-2006 10:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭

Folks, can anyone explain how telestunt works

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭Foxwood

the Guru wrote:
    Folks, can anyone explain how telestunt works
    I know how it works for me, I'm not sure how it works (financially) for Telestunt.

Just dial 1890 99 05 05 (I don't know why the old 1890 943123 doesn't work any more), and then enter the full international number that you want to dial -
    001 123 4567890 for a US number, 0044 1 2345 6789 for a UK number, etc.

When you get your phone bill, you'll be billed for a call to the 1890 number, which is a local call from anywhere in the country. That's it. You don't have to sign up or create an account, you don't have to prepay anything. You just get billed for a local call on your next telephone bill.

Note that 1890 numbers are not usually "free" calls when you get a "call bundle". And they don't count towards your "minimum spend" on Eircom Options plans either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

Sorry I mean how does the service work, how can they offer cheap calls around the world, for the price of a local call when they have to pay Eircom money for each minute on the 1890 number ?????

Advertisement