Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

E50 or N73?

• 29-09-2006 12:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭

Want a new Nokia, currently have the 6230i, which I'll probably keep, at least until I get used to the new phone.

Can't decide whether to get the E50 because it looks like a good workhorse and the design looks ok, as far as I can tell, not actually having seen one in a shop.

I am pretty fussy about the keypad and don't want one that feels tacky and plasticky as seems to be the case on some of the newer Nokias.

I got a 6111 upgrade and sold it the next day because I didn't like the keypad, the centre key, or the menu.

The N73 looks pretty good, and has a superior camera, which I would like.

What to get?!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

A N73 review here: http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_n73-review-106.php

Personally, I think the N95 (not out yet) looks pretty damn cool, GPS! :eek:
    nokia-n95-00.jpg nokia-n95-02.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

I watched the N95 ad on Youtube yesterday, and I was very impressed, both by the phone and the ad itself!

The Nokia ad & marketing people are on to a good idea there that I think will be a popular viral marketing campaign.

However, I'm not sure if I want to wait until next year for it to come out.

Have just read 2 reviews of the N73 and it confirms my suspicions about the poor quality keypad.

Why on earth have an inferior keypad on a phone that is otherwise impressive and that costs €400 + sim free?

Advertisement