Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jericho, Season 1, Episode 2: Fallout [SPOILERS]

• 29-09-2006 12:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

What did u all think of this 1?
    i liked it didnt have the cheezey speech from the 1st epsiode
    looks like this will be a good show

Rate This Episode 5 votes

Amazing
    0%
    Good
    0%
    Ok
    100%
    Mossy MonkUser45701mickstvnutz[Deleted User] 5 votes
    Bad
    0%
    This Show Sucks
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

I think you meant Jericho ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Lol :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Ok
    DAMMIT! LOL ill pm mod to change it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I think you can change it yourself within 24 hours of posting it.
    Edit your post, "Go Advanced", and change the title yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Ok
    there was me looking for the new episode of Heroes for the last 10 minutes

looks like it will be a show i will like. what annoyed me though was how they went into the basment and the second the door shut it started pissing rain

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Ok
    I like this show,I still wonder how they will keep it going for a season or more,but the 2nd episode was as good if not better than the first. Hopefully it will continue that way.

The black dude seemed to be putting an awful lot of pins on that map! who would have enough nukes to hit all those cities,and would want to hit the US. Russia and China might have that many,but why attack...will be interesting where they go with that as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Ok
    im think it is a well orginised terrorist attack instead of another nation.
    There are missile tracking systems so im assuming that the bombs where in trucks/warehouses ect.

Advertisement