Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW M3 Grills

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Victor_M wrote:
    Quiet outspoken on this topic Anan1! Sounds like jealousy to me. :D

That's it, little troll. Ten out of ten for being first to spot it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

unkel wrote:
    @Anan1 - you know they are very rare now. Why an E28 anyway?

I've always had a bit of a thing for them, I suppose it's the hand built but looks just like any other 5 thing. I nearly bought one twice, but got sensible at the last minute both times.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

I'm really not a fan of the whole type-r on a standard civic, m3 on a 318...its tacky and seeing as you're sitting in the car while driving, pretty pointless.

But each to their own, i guess. Check ebay for the wings, but it sounds like you may have to replace more body panels.

Also, do you have the quad tailpipes? An M3 with a single tailpipe is a bit of a give away.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

unkel wrote:
    Not the cars of choice for the average poseur

:D
    This in a BMW thread!
    :D

Oh, how I laughed......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

Anan1 wrote:
    That's it, little troll. Ten out of ten for being first to spot it.

On the Contrary, it is you who is trolling. Steering the topic off course with your observational comments on the purchasing/driving habits of M3 owners.

The OP is looking for Modding advice not your snide comments about 'the few people you know' with M3's or ' I have seen M3's being bought in a "Give me the best 3 series" manner.' - BS

Stick to the topic yourself hypocrite.

Sorry OP, while i don't agree with what you are at, each to their own.

• Advertisement
Advertisement