Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should I 'Paddy20' stop posting on the North-West Forum ?..

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Paddy20 wrote:
    smashey, I never knew you were a moderator of this forum?..When did that happen.

This is exactly what smashey said: As a moderator of this forum, Nanook applies the rules as set out in the charter.

What is so difficult to understand about that. How in the name of Jesus, Mary and their wee donkey can you conclude that smashey is a moderator in the NW forum from reading that comment?

He never said he was a mod here but in typical Paddy fashion everything is twisted, mis-quoted and taken out of context.

Next we will get the usual "we are all human" reply from Paddy trying in a roundabout way to admit that he has once again made a little boob boob.
    At this point I seriously doubt if you fall into the "we" catagory

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

Guys back on track again here please, muffler, just to note this is the second time you have been brought back to line, one more and me thinks a ban might assist :)

Paddy, as unsure as to what benifit you are going to gain on this, I feel it is your right to see your standing or possible worth you have to the NW forum.

I am thinking that this is an open ended debate, so with your agreement, we are going to put a deadline on this one.

Paddy, lets say we run this for another week and take it from there.

As of Sunday 8th of October, we will close this thread, you will still see the thread and be able to read all posts but just not continue to post.

Yout thoughts on this option, if you have another choice then let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

I think 'Paddy20' should stop contributing.
    Jesus, this is getting ridiculous.

if some other threads got the attention this thread has there would be a lot more interesting discussions going on about something relevant to the northwest.

Mossy Monk wrote:
    as an avid reader of this board i suggest you continue to post
    Thanks Mossy I will :)

nanook wrote:
    muffler, just to note this is the second time you have been brought back to line, one more and me thinks a ban might assist :)
    I have the democratic right IMHO to post here!!!!!!!.

I demand that the line you refer to is moved ;) as it is unconstitutional in its present location and its the capitalists :eek: of this world to blame for this IMHO

It is our basic right IMHO to able to state our opinions freely without fear of censorship !!!!!!!!! :mad: from this rat infested board :p:) :rolleyes:

If you ban me I will start a campaign to have Leitrim!!!!! re-named to something you IMHO will not like and this is my democratic right.:confused: I will also refuse to post here until such time as IMHO that i am listened to :mad:

POWER to the people

M:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭bettlebrox

I think 'Paddy20' should stop contributing.
    Keep posting Paddy, but having a vote on this seems a little bizarre?

I think you may need to read up a bit on Net Etiquette, and not take things said on the forum so personally or seriously:

http://www.help2go.com/Tutorials/Internet_Basics/Internet_Etiquette_(Netiquette).html

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

I think 'Paddy20's' contributions are good for this forum ?.
    I think Paddy20 should become a leaving cert question designer. you know the style...

muffie, play nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

nanook wrote:
    Guys back on track again here please, muffler, just to note this is the second time you have been brought back to line, one more and me thinks a ban might assist :)

Paddy, as unsure as to what benifit you are going to gain on this, I feel it is your right to see your standing or possible worth you have to the NW forum.

I am thinking that this is an open ended debate, so with your agreement, we are going to put a deadline on this one.

Lets say we run this for another week and take it from there.

As of Sunday 8th of October, we will close this thread, you will still see the thread and be able to read all posts but just not continue to post.

Yout thoughts on this option, if you have another choice then let me know.

nanook,

Thats OK by me, as long as it stops W.W.3 breaking out ;)

cheers,

P. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Madam

I think this forum would 'be better off' without Paddy20 ?.
    Ah Good, this thread has become more lighthearted as I thought it would at the beginning. After all we can't have Irish people fighting with one another now can we? I can tell from other posts there's a bit of history behind Paddy and I'm intrugued...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Madam

I think this forum would 'be better off' without Paddy20 ?.
    sb intrigued (even)

The poll should have had an option on whether Paddy20 should be made a mod on this forum.

Would boards crash if a Poll got negative votes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

The poll should have had an option on whether Paddy20 should be made a mod on this forum.

Would boards crash if a Poll got negative votes?

I regard your post as a personal attack on me, which had I posted same against you, would have earned me a ban ?...

I also regard some of 'mufflers' snide remarks aimed to belittle me as personal attacks that are unbecoming of a moderator, who IMHO should either apologise without reservation, or resign.

Paddy20 wrote:
    Please express your opinion without fear or favour on this poll,

Naturally, this poll is designed to facilitate the honest opinions of North-West forum members. Which will be respected by me .

Picky about which opinions you respect?

Paddy20 wrote:
    I also regard some of 'mufflers' snide remarks aimed to belittle me as personal attacks that are unbecoming of a moderator, who IMHO should either apologise without reservation, or resign.

I get a lump in my throat and butterflies in my tummy when I read comments like that because IMHO it makes me feel important, well respected and basically up there in the same league as Bertie Ahern because the same has been requested of him in the last couple of days

M. :cool:

as agreed last week, thread to be closed and access allowed.

Paddy as the last word belongs to me, dont stop posting,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement