Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night Bus

Options
  • 29-09-2006 11:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭

I know there's a thread on this already but I can't find it. Anyway has anyone got the nightlink recently? I'd like to know where it's been leaving everyone off of late. I know it's only meant to go as far as the dart station, but I was hoping maybe a nice driver was doing the route!! I'd get the Finnegans bus but that's not til 3 and I'd prefer to get the 2 nightlink.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

wingding wrote:
    I know there's a thread on this already but I can't find it. Anyway has anyone got the nightlink recently? I'd like to know where it's been leaving everyone off of late. I know it's only meant to go as far as the dart station, but I was hoping maybe a nice driver was doing the route!! I'd get the Finnegans bus but that's not til 3 and I'd prefer to get the 2 nightlink.

The closest we have been dropped off is the main roundabout up to Charlesland, but lately it's been the dart station. A long walk when you're half cut!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭wingding

eoin_s wrote:
    The closest we have been dropped off is the main roundabout up to Charlesland, but lately it's been the dart station. A long walk when you're half cut!

And a girl by yourself. I'll just have to stay out til 3!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

there was an article in the one of the local rags recently saying the 84N was being extended to Charlesland and Eden Gate

not sure when though.

loyatemu wrote:
    there was an article in the one of the local rags recently saying the 84N was being extended to Charlesland and Eden Gate

not sure when though.

I sent a mail to dublin bus. Here's the reply:

We have applied to the department of transport for this route to be changed and hope that we will be in a position to have it operating through Charlesland in the very near future

Unfortunately this is a little vague for my liking:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Joliegood

'Near future' is a much used phrase by Dublin Bus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

it would also be nice if Finnegans started running their 1am bus to greystones.

At the moment, if you miss the last Dart at 1130, you're stuck in town until 2am.

loyatemu wrote:
    it would also be nice if Finnegans started running their 1am bus to greystones.

At the moment, if you miss the last Dart at 1130, you're stuck in town until 2am.

I second that. Anyone know Mr Finnegan?

Advertisement