Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom build pics

Options
  • 29-09-2006 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks to the help of folks on this forum I have a working beast of a PC so I thought I'd post some pictures.

pc-004.jpg

pc-008.jpg

pc-003.jpg

I ment to get a picture of it with the front door open so you could see the ciggarette lighter, that's pimpin' :D

I didn't see a thread for pics of custom rigs, maybe it's in the other forum. If not post here I want to see them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭hopeful

Its great to see the end results of peoples hard work. Good job

I do insist you go out and buy some cable ties and tidy the wiring though :D

I think there is a thread on Tweaking and Modding for pics but I'm far too lazy to find it right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Nice, but tidy up those wires a bit. Good work m8. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭CarefulNow

Oh man thats cool.
    Post some pics of that lighter.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I spent ages cleaning up the wires coming out of the PSU that floppy cable makes it look bad up there, I want to get rid of it. Just one or two cables left.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Got it off Komplett. I like the way it dosen't have a full window on the side, you don't see the drives or wires

http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.asp?sku=306030

• Advertisement
Advertisement