Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Japanese design and engineering at its best

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

It is Batman's camper van.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Ugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭microgirl

Well, according to the website somebody just has :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,240 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

peasant wrote:
    Who in their right mind is going to buy this vehicle(?) / thing(?)

Maybe a new Mystery Machine for Scooby Doo to replace the attached one:

Or possibly a blind knacker, they do love the Hiace after all. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭skibum

These things have a big cult following in Japan. This one is mild compared to others I have seen :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭LikeOhMyGawd!

What's wrong with it? It's a party van with great potential. If it was painted a stealthy black AJ! and qz could use it as their super-duper-undercover-snopper van and go out and take lots of nice car pictures in it.

"Quick AJ!, I've gotta report of the 1 millionth Bentley seen down on Fitzwilliam Sq!"
    "Drats qz...I'm still trying to download some shots off exoticspotter.com. You take the wheel of the snooper and get us down there pronto, meanwhile I can obscure a few number plates for posting on boards.ie!"
    "Hey AJ!, don't you think that dr.dre guy is the business? He says his coussints have a lambourgheny!"
    "Keep you eyes on the road qz, there's cars to be spotted!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

I'm just trying to picture "driving" this thing in gale force winds and/or over speed bumps ...have you seen that rear overhang ??

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Try parking it in an underground car park. You wouldn't get as far as getting stuck on the ramp because of the overhang because the ridiculous wings wouln't fit through the entrance anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

It's Fantastic................................................................................ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

oh dear

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭maidhc

Asterix?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

On a more practical note, would it not fail the NCT? I can't think why, but isn't there a law against this sort of thing. Although it is mild compared to others.

Two questions:
    1. What sort of car dealer in the right mind would import it in the hope of selling
    2. Does anyone know here in Swords 'Swords Trade Sales', I need to see it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

what the hell is that:D it doesnot look that bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Apprently those modified vans are a big thing over in Japan.

Personally I think they look shít.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Gatster wrote:
    On a more practical note, would it not fail the NCT? I can't think why, but isn't there a law against this sort of thing. Although it is mild compared to others.

Two questions:
    1. What sort of car dealer in the right mind would import it in the hope of selling
    2. Does anyone know here in Swords 'Swords Trade Sales', I need to see it.

Being a car dealer myself we never miss an opertunity...there are pikies out there that pay big money for these kind of things.:D
    Personally, I think it looks like an accident involving a Hiace and a Ferrari.:)

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

junkyard wrote:
    Personally, I think it looks like an accident involving a Hiace and a Ferrari.:)
    Not sure which Ferrari you are thinking of!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Well you surely know what I mean, a Ferrari shaped car, i.e. low, spoilers, fancy wheels, that kind of thing. It looks like the Hiace landed on top of it.:rolleyes:

Advertisement