Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mage instances

Options
  • 29-09-2006 2:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Im levelling my now lvl42 mage and just finished my sm runs (i managed to grab all the blue goodies i wanted :) ) so now i was wandering which are the best instances for mages, besides sm :) to which i can go next...

any suggestions ?

thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

There's a big lul in things to in between level 40-46. Go quest untill you're about 46 then try get in a group for Zul'Ferak.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

**** enough loot for mages after scarlet monastery until brd :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,585 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Noxious Shooter from Maraudon and Rod Of Corrosion from ST might be decent enough to last until, say, the Bonecreeper Stylus from Scholo. Apart from that, I dunno really.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Try Zul' Farrak, that wouldn't be a bad choice ;)

Tip: When going through the beetle way, don't, I repeat DON'T, attack the beetles lol :p

Advertisement