Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Sky dsl users

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 FlyAgariK

john_25 wrote: »
    biggest bunch of gangsters going i have had nothing only trouble from them down a load of money and there still charging my credit card the monthy fee still no service all of the above ive rang my credit card company to cancel the direct debit they told me they cant i said well cancle my card then
    i have comreg on the case not holding my breath tyhough so now im stuck with a dish thats no good to me
    do not go near these cowboys
    david in dublin has since stop replying to phone calls its diverted straight to germany and to be fair i dont blame him
    I ordered my 2mb package from these cowboys at the end of January, at the time their phone service was "undergoing technical difficulties" that had been fixed or so they said. After they had my money (i used a 3V voucher (maximum of €350)) their phone service was disconnected completely. The Hardware eventually arrived 14 days after the "expected delivery and installation" date, and i am still waiting for an engineer to do the installation, which i have already payed for. They have €350 belonging to me and i am getting absolutely no reply from the only avenue of contact i have for them which is email. I am very glad that I did not use a real credit card as they would very likely be stealing more money off me as i am typing this. Basically... AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!! they are a bunch of rip-off merchants taking advantage of the rurally isolated irish people that dont have the option of hardline or cellular or wireless broadband. I want my money back and i can not get in contact with the company at all, and i still have their hardware sitting in my hall unopened. If anyone knows how to contact the sales department in ireland could you please let me know as i am at my wits end.. EVERYONE BE WARNED AND WARN YOUR FRIENDS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Mur

FlyAgariK wrote: »
    I ordered my 2mb package from these cowboys at the end of January, at the time their phone service was "undergoing technical difficulties" that had been fixed or so they said. After they had my money (i used a 3V voucher (maximum of €350)) their phone service was disconnected completely. The Hardware eventually arrived 14 days after the "expected delivery and installation" date, and i am still waiting for an engineer to do the installation, which i have already payed for. They have €350 belonging to me and i am getting absolutely no reply from the only avenue of contact i have for them which is email. I am very glad that I did not use a real credit card as they would very likely be stealing more money off me as i am typing this. Basically... AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!! they are a bunch of rip-off merchants taking advantage of the rurally isolated irish people that dont have the option of hardline or cellular or wireless broadband. I want my money back and i can not get in contact with the company at all, and i still have their hardware sitting in my hall unopened. If anyone knows how to contact the sales department in ireland could you please let me know as i am at my wits end.. EVERYONE BE WARNED AND WARN YOUR FRIENDS!

I agree. They demand you give them access to your bank account by direct debit for the monthly repayments. If you refuse they ask for 4 months in advance using Paypal with a credit card or 6 months in advance by cheque/bank transfer. What the hell?????????? I really cant see the likes of NTL or Eircom getting away with that. What about if your internet goes down or is really slow, would you really get a refund? I doubt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

em i think maybe 3g broadband would be best last weekend in either the indo or the Sunday business post said that vodafone now have 87% or 88% of the country covered so im guessing that spongebobs map might be a bit out of date. Another thing is that you can get sattelite broadband off eircom and i think some other providers too. Visit www.uchoose.ie to find out more.

Advertisement