Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

graphics probs and crashes around garage in SF

• 29-09-2006 2:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭

I'm getting really bad problems around the san fiero garage save point. I get graphics problems and also the game really slows down or crashes the game out ot the desktop and gives one of those windows error messages. This problem seemed to be confined to and effects most of that road from the bit of property u can buy in front of the driving school to a liitle past wang motors(see pic of general area). I haven't modded anything in that area as far as i know. I have an ATI 9800xt 256mb gfx card with 6.8 catalyst drivers and directx 9.0c.

heres a pic of the gerneral affected area.

affected-area.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭anothervictim

I'd try reinstalling the game, you can still keep your save files, as they're saved in your my docs folder.

As for the crashes, im getting the same thing. its apparently a known bug in the game and there is an official patch for it somewhere, but so far i can only fing the US version patch. Gameplay is also always jerky, regardless off the graphics settings....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭anothervictim

! actually, here it is -
    http://grandtheftauto.filefront.com/file/GTA_San_Andreas_Patch;45852

It updates v.1.0 to v1.1

but wont work if you're like me and have v2.0.

Advertisement