Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you PUSH or PULL the nozzle?

• 29-09-2006 4:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭

Yes... i now pose the most important question know to mankind - do you push or do you pull?

Was just over on my break getting a coffee there.. and the guy in front of me at the "milk dispenser type yoke" PULLED the nozzle up and towards him.. so took him aside, gave him a slap and said "we don't like your type round here" and sent him on his way! *

So.. my question, do you PUSH the nozzle down or PULL it up and towards you?

* basquille does not endorse slapping over differences in milk dispensing-related activities

Well... do you push or pull to let the milk pour..? 2 votes

Push it like a milky swing in a dairy playground
    0%
    Pull it like some milky rope in a creamy white jungle gym
    0%
    Atari Jaguar's milky related goodness... MMMMMMM!!
    0%
    Hail 2 Da Chimp's cat, mittens, died from a milk dispensing related slapping!
    50%
    boneless 1 vote
    I don't understand the question... is there sexual connotations in this?!
    50%
    Hail 2 Da Chimp 1 vote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

I like to tease it. Gently stroke either side of the nozzle and then after a while, vigorously push and pull the nozzle, and then stand back as the frothy load bursts forth....oh yeah and then leave €10 beside as thanks for the good times :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Hail 2 Da Chimp's cat, mittens, died from a milk dispensing related slapping!
    I like milky coffee... and milky milk...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

I don't understand the question... is there sexual connotations in this?!
    I voted for the Hail2DaChimp one as it gave mittens and i a mention, but seriously, i pull it* :eek:

*towards me!

Advertisement